EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We do everything we can to ensure you will be happy with your new order - but if you for any reason need to make a return or exchange, we have made some simple steps below:
- If you are unhappy with the item you may send any items back to us within 14 days of the delivery of the order. Simply fill in the contact form, give us your order number and we will do our best to make you happy!
We only accept returns if you find the item is faulty.
The customer is liable for the return shipping costs, unless an item been received in error*. Always retain proof of postage. All UK exchanges are reshipped free of charge. International customers will need to re-purchase shipping.
- RETURNS; must be in their original condition and in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and complete with their original labels and tags. Any promotional items included free of charge must also be returned shall the order be returned in full.
Only items/orders purchased on the UK site can be returned to the UK warehouse. If you are unsure where your order was purchased - contact us with your order-number and we can check.
If sending items back from outside of the UK, make sure to declare items as returned goods, clearly state 'BRITISH RETURNED GOODS' on any parcel. Any duties on returned goods will remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Only items returned within 14 days of delivery is eligible for a refund. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method, including gift cards.
- Purchases made in Cryptocurrency as payment are not eligible for a refund, only store credit or exchange.
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for us to process your returned item/s. We always aim to be faster!
We reserve the rights to refuse a refund or credit for items that are not in a re-sellable condition - regardless of the presence of original tags and whether the item was worn or not, refunds will not be issued for items that we determine cannot be resold. We may make such determination based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to; the appearance, smell, and/or general condition of the item when it's returned to us.
*Standard-class mail and/or airmail costs will be reimbursed - do not use couriers for returns. If you need help with shipping options, please let us know and we can advise best options for your order/item.
Need any help? Email for assistance.
UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail second class.
All orders outside of the UK are not tracked.
Please check your local customs and VAT laws. Extra charges may be added by your government.
VAT will be charged to any order coming from outside of the UK that exceeds £15.
VAT will be charged to any order coming from outside of Spain that exceeds €22
MY ITEM/SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK - WHEN DO YOU GET IT BACK?
If the garment/item is in our current collections - simply select the size that is sold out and check the message - if the item is due to come back in, you can simply enter your email and we will email you once it's restocked. We do not restock any clearance items - these are reduced to clear.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Of course, simply let us know as soon as possible - via email or contact us form. We aim to send out orders within 3-10 days, depending on stock, so be quick!
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We currently only accept paypal but we are working on adding all major credit cards to make your shopping experience even better All payments are done on a secure page and we do not store your card details nor share your information with any third parties. We are cool like that.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes, we ship to most countries worldwide. If you live in a rural area or remote island; contact us first to make sure we can get your order to you safely. Orders outside of the UK are not tracked.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 days.
WHAT COURIER SERVICES DO YOU USE?
We currently work with Royal Mail for all Witchin deliveries in the U.K.